My Financial Aid at Naz
Welcome to My Financial Aid @ Naz, the College's on-line financial aid system. To access this system, enter your 7-digit Nazareth College Student ID and your personal PIN.
The first time you log in, you must:
- Click on "First Time User" in the box at the right.
- Enter your Naz ID number (7 digits)
- Enter your social security number, no dashes
- Activate your account by answering two security questions correctly.
- Create your personal PIN.
- Set up two challenge questions to be used in case of a lost/forgotten PIN.
A personal PIN must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 3 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office (585-389-2310) to have your account reset.
You may use this system to:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards and disbursements
- Accept/decline your financial aid awards
- View custom messages related to your financial aid
- View/print required forms and instructions
- Link to YouTube tutorials to help with the financial aid forms
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
If you experience trouble logging in or activating your account, please call the Financial Aid Office at 585-389-2310.