My Financial Aid at Naz
Welcome to My Financial Aid @ Naz, the College's on-line financial aid system. To access this system, enter your 7-digit Nazareth College Student ID and your personal PIN.
The first time you log in, you must:
- Click on "First Time User" in the box at the right.
- Enter your Naz ID number (7 digits)
- Enter your social security number, no dashes
- Activate your account by answering two security questions correctly.
- Create your personal PIN.
- Set up two challenge questions to be used in case of a lost/forgotten PIN.
As of April 16, new password requirements will be implemented for My Financial Aid. To prepare for this change, we are recommending that users change their password now to prevent any disruption in service.
A new password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 3 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office (585-389-2310) to have your account reset.
You may use this system to:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards and disbursements
- Accept/decline your financial aid awards
- View custom messages related to your financial aid
- View/print required forms and instructions
- Link to YouTube tutorials to help with the financial aid forms
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
If you experience trouble logging in or activating your account, please call the Financial Aid Office at 585-389-2310.